Join us for an incredible adventure to the Annapurna Marathon in Nepal in October 2019.
For full details and to register, click here.
This trip is designed for those who want to get off the beaten track, take on an extreme challenge and have an experience of a lifetime while raising much needed funds to give premature babies a better chance of survival.
Dates: Tuesday 22nd - Tuesday 28th October 2019
Details: 7-day Marathon Adventure including:
- Registration for Annapurna 100 Marathon event (option to observe if preferred)
- 3 nights in 5-star hotel in Kathmandu, 2 nights in Trekking Lodges, 1 night in 4-star hotel in Pokhara (all twinshare - single supplement available for Kathmandu & Pokhara accommodation)
- Return domestic flights between Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Kathmandu sightseeing of city highlights
- Private vehicle transport
Airport transfers in Nepal
- Experienced team including Primal Adventures Owner Helen Cooper and Running For Premature Babies Foundation Founder Sophie Smith, working with local Nepalese operators and porters
- Public and Professional Liability Insurance