Raised so far
In memory of Isaac Bourne
Isaac Bourne was born at 23 weeks at the Royal Hospital for Women and lived for 24 precious days. Parents Kate and Grant have since created an incredible legacy for Isaac, raising over $100,000 for Running for Premature Babies in Isaac’s name, which has provided lifesaving equipment that is saving the lives of other people’s babies.
This year for Isaac's 10th birthday, Kate and Grant would like to gather as many family and friends as possible to join the Kids Fun Run to continue to raise money for this life saving cause.
How the Kids Fun Run works
The concept is simple...
All children walk or run as many laps as they can. No distance is too short, none too far (within the time limit)
Entry is $25 and everyone receives a T-shirt and a special finisher’s medal.
Prams welcome and parents can run with kids!
Registration is $25 and all finishers receive a FREE T-Shirt and finishers medal. Fundraising is optional.
Share your challenge with friends and family and fundraise to give premature babies a better chance of survival.
Run or Walk or Wheel
Run or walk as far as you can at your location or do it yourself anywhere on the day. 1 lap or 50, it doesn't matter. Get out and have fun.
- Haylee Leszczynski just donated $50
- Haylee Leszczynski just donated $108.25
- Sarah Maynard just donated $270
- Ashley just donated $105.50
- Maureen & Dooley Carroll just donated $50
- Callen Neasmith just donated $21.10
- Marie just donated $21.10
- Liz B just donated $52.75
- Eloise, Sebastian, Adeline, Bron and Kane just donated $52.75
- Jack and Nate Maniscalco just donated $21
- katrina ovenden just donated $31.65
- Lynette Bourne just donated $158.25
- Tully Bourne just donated $25
- Tully Bourne just donated $1.38
- Maeve Ellis just donated $75
- Maeve Ellis just donated $4.12
- Stevenson Girls just donated $31.65
- Lara Giltrap just donated $50
- Lara Giltrap just donated $2.75
- Mark & Margie Parmenter just donated $211
Running for Premature Babies has raised $5 million, funding neonatal research and providing life-saving neonatal equipment which has directly benefitted over 8000 babies.
Read about some of these precious children here.
Thank you for joining our fun run and helping raise funds so we can make a difference to more of the 26000 babies born prematurely in Australia each year.
Our wonderful charity ambassador, Lachy Gillespie the Purple Wiggle, will send a personalised video message to the highest fundraiser at each Fun Run location as a way to thank you for your incredible efforts!