HOW DO I LOG MY MARATHON OR ULTRAMARATHON
During the Premmie Marathon Challenge you can log the distances you are walking/running on your fundraising page.
This way you and your supporters will know how you’re tracking through your chosen timeframe, and most importantly when you cross your virtual finish line!
You can either do this automatically (through a fitness tracker or app which will sync and add your kilometres each time you record an activity) or manually.
HOW TO TRACK YOUR KMS AUTOMATICALLY
- You’ll first need to have FitBit, MapMyFitness or Strava set up. (You can create a free Strava account easily by going to strava.com)
- Log into your Premmie Marathon Challenge fundraising page.
- Go to the “My Fitness Activity” tab and link your account.
Each time you go for a run/walk and record this on your fitness tracker (Strava etc) your completed distance will automatically show up on your fundraising page.
(Please note that there can sometimes be a delay with this appearing on your fundraising page. Please allow 24 hours)
HOW TO TRACK YOUR KMS MANUALLY
If you’d rather not link a fitness tracker to your fundraising page you can simply log your kms manually.
- Log into your Premmie Marathon Challenge fundraising page
- Go to the “My Fitness Activity” and follow the prompts to record your activity manually.
CAN I START COUNTING MY KILOMETRES BEFORE NOVEMBER?
It’s a great idea to start training for your Premmie Marathon Challenge before November and you can track your training kms on your fundraising page. However, we will reset your kilometres to zero on 1st November, ready for the start of your 42km/100km Premmie Marathon Challenge.