HOW DO I LOG MY RUN/WALKS
You can log your kilometres in two ways:
1. Link your fundraising page to a fitness tracker or app
FitBit, MapMyFitness and Strava - to automatically sync and add your kilometres each time you record an activity.
1. Set up a FitBit, MapMyFitness or Strava
2. Login to your fundraising page
3. Go to the "My Fitness Activity" tab and link account.
Please note, sometimes there can be a delay with your fitness activity showing up on your fundraising page from fitness apps. Please allow 24 hours at most for this to appear.
2. Log your kilometres manually
1. Login to your online fundraising page
2. Go to the ‘My Fitness Activity’ and follow the prompts to record your activity manually.
CAN I START COUNTING MY KILOMETRES BEFORE NOVEMBER?
It’s a great idea to start training for your Premmie Marathon Challenge before November and you can track your training kms on your fundraising page. However, we will reset your kilometres to zero on 1st November, ready for the start of your 42km/100km Premmie Marathon Challenge.