Raised so far
Ultra Marathon participants
Sign up today for the Premmie Marathon Challenge!
Challenge yourself to get out and run (or walk) a marathon or ultramarathon in either a day, a week, or a month this November and give premature babies a better chance of survival.
The concept is simple...
You choose the timeframe to complete your 42km marathon or 100km ultramarathon during November. Choose a day, a week or a month. Log the kms you run (or walk) to achieve your marathon goal within your set time frame. You can track your progress online through your personal fundraising page.
Everyone who raises $50 or more will receive a special finisher’s medal, as well as more rewards for our higher fundraisers.
This challenge is open to everyone - whatever your age or fitness level. It's your challenge, complete it your way!
Entry is FREE so sign up today and get fit for a great cause!
Photo: These triplets were saved with the help of equipment funded by Running for Premature Babies. Please help other babies be as lucky.
How the challenge works
Challenge yourself to get out and run (or walk) a marathon this November and give premature babies a better chance of survival.
Sign up for FREE and choose to complete your 42km marathon or 100km ultramarathon in a day, a week, or a month.
Share your challenge with friends and family and fundraise to give premature babies a better chance of survival.
Run or Walk
Run or walk 42km or 100km within your chosen time-frame during November, and track your kilometres.
- Danielle and Clayton Groves just donated $20.80
- Dale Spanhake just donated $50
- Big Jay just donated $52
- Emilley K just donated $15
- Anthony Tesoriero just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $10.40
- Joanne Refalo just donated $52
- Emma Collett just donated $104
- Dan Gammage just donated $52
- Patty Mccudden just donated $20.80
- Lisa just donated $50
- Pat Gammage just donated $20.80
- Liz Blyth just donated $20.80
- Gemma Gould just donated $50
- Rachael Oey just donated $20.80
- Snow Kate just donated $20.80
- Ash Taylor just donated $52
- Sami miskell just donated $20
- Vicki just donated $40
- Lachlan Gillespie just donated $208
We love to reward our fundraisers for their incredible efforts which give premature babies a better chance of survival. The more money you raise, the more babies we can help and the more rewards you will receive!
|$50 you will receive a medal.|
|$200 we will send you a running singlet.|
|$1000 and go in the draw to win a Runners Gift Pack valued at $250 full of runners goodies and special treats from Aunty Ange’s Gift Boxes.